We are looking for outstanding level 3 practitioners with a wealth of experience to come on board with us on our exciting journey.
- You must have a warm smiley face that makes every child feel special and loved.
- Bring the laughter and your quirky personality remembering that children’s humour can be a confusing minefield to navigate.
- If a child requests you to be a tooth fairy then you will hunt out the nearest tutu and wand and sprinkle the magic of make believe.
- You don’t have to be able to sing in tune but out of tune is a must, especially in front of a crowd.
- You must be able to distribute warm hugs when required.
- You must be able to value the importance of a child’s findings whether it be a fairy, pebble or a snail.
Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to so many children and their families.
There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org